Spring football is not mandatory but is helpful for player development and conditioning. It also gives kids who are interested in the sport an opportunity to “test it out” prior to the fall season. Furthermore, the Woodstock Jr. Wolverines program encourages and understands that our athletes play other sports during the spring; however, if the player does not have a conflict with their other sport on any given practice day, they are encouraged to participate in spring football.
- Players can register for spring ONLY to “test out” the sport.
- Equipment pick-up dates for spring are Sunday, April 23 from Noon to 5 pm and Sunday, April 30 from Noon to 5 pm.
- Players will have spring football practice for approximately two (2) weeks each spring. See the dates in the 2023 calendar.
- Spring practice is typically held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at the WHS stadium and practice fields.
- Spring practice will end with a scrimmage game(s) or jamboree. See the dates in the 2023 spring calendar.