CCSD Physical Fair
2023-2024 CCSD Sports Physical Fairs
Who: Cherokee County Athletes
Where: Woodstock High School Campus
When: April 15, 2023 Click here to register for 4/15/23 fair
Where: Creekview High School Campus
When: April 22, 2023 Click here to register for 4/22/23 fair
Cost: $20. (Must be prepaid at time of registration. No refunds or transfers to another student)
REQUIRED PAPERWORK for Physical Fair (4 pages)
- HISTORY FORM (2 pages) completed and signed by athlete and parent.
- Physical Exam Form and Medical Eligibility (2 pages) completed and signed by doctor at the physical fair.
• Each athlete must present completed paperwork to the school representative at check-out for review and to sign-out that you attended and left with completed paperwork.
• We recommend that athletes arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time.
2023-24 Sports Physical Forms can be found HERE.
Cherokee County School District is transitioning to RANK ONE for your student’s Athletic/Activity Consent Forms and required physical examination documents. RANK ONE is a user-friendly platform and is HIPAA, FERPA, PPRA compliant. All students participating in Athletics, Marching Band, and JROTC must complete all CCSD Athletic Consent Forms (located on the Rank One platform) and upload the annual preparticipation physical evaluation forms prior to participating in any athletic try-outs, practices, voluntary workouts games or competitions.
- Physical examinations will be good for twelve (12) months from the date of the exam
- EXCEPTION: Any physical examination taken on or after April 1 in the preceding year will be accepted until that school ends classes the next Spring or concludes its final Spring sports season (for those participating students).
- 1. The physical exam must be conducted by a licensed medical physician, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, nurse practitioner or a physician’s assistant.
- 2. The exam must be signed by an M.D., D.O., or by a Physician’s Assistant, or an Advance Practice Nurse who has been delegated that task by an M.D., or D.O.
- 3. The GHSA requires that member schools use the edition of the preparticipation physical evaluation form approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics, found on the GHSA web site (also available in Rank One).
Instructions and tutorials on how to create a RankOne account, plus downloadable 2023-24 Sports Physical Forms can be found HERE.
Please contact WHS athletic office with any questions. 770-721-3000